- Rollerball pens. (They are easier to write with because they require no pressure on the writing surface.) The downside is they tend to bleed through the page. But being a lefty, I simply write on one side of the paper now. 🙂
- Kuru Toga mechanical pencil. Auto-fill, sharp lead, nice feel in the hand. It’s a great pencil.
- Glen Campbell. He really was a great singer. It’s a shame he has faded and hope his Alzheimer’s isn’t too painful for him and his family.
- Johnny Cash. I never appreciated him when he was alive, but now I can’t get enough of his great music. Some of it is a bit twangy, but his voice is unmistakable and better than 90% of the current crop of singers.
- Old game shows. (Super Password, Tattletales, Let’s Make a Deal, Double Dare with a very young Alex Trebek, Card Sharks, etc.) Thanks Buzzr TV! 🙂
- Old Star Trek. Sure I like Wrath of Khan, but now I like the old series much better as I’ve gotten older. The new FX they tack on for external shots makes the stories even more contemporary. 🙂
- Diet Sunkist. Great soda.
- Diet Dr. Pepper. (Another sweet soda that is sparkly good, along with the Cherry variant!)
- Mozart (never was into him when I was younger.)
- Batman cartoons (I liked them, but now I’m more interested in them. Old age I guess.)
Not a bad list 🙂